Plymouth County Social Security Disability Attorneys
At the Law Offices of James S. Aven, we are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our clients. We work diligently to provide each of our clients with the quality legal representation they deserve.
Since 1977, we have limited our practice to the pursuit of compensation for the injured and disabled. Our areas of practice include:
- Workers' compensation
- Social Security Disability (SSDI/SSI)
- Personal injury
- Long-term disability
- Public employee disability benefits (ADR/ODR)
- Other disability and injury claims
Attributes that set our firm apart are our experience, exclusive focus on injury and disability claims, strong record of results and determined resolve to obtain fair compensation for our clients.
Our attorneys are experienced in workers' compensation, disability and personal injury law. We have represented more than 10,000 claimants throughout Massachusetts. As a result of our vast experience, we are able to provide each of our clients with highly knowledgeable representation.
Knowing the law, the system and how to best achieve results for clients in complex injury and disability claims is important:
- Injured workers need an attorney to guide them through the workers' compensation system to protect their right to medical and wage benefits.
- People with a physical or mental disability who have been denied SSDI benefits need a strong and capable advocate.
- People who have been injured in an accident or who are eligible for long-term disability benefits need to know that their claim will be handled with a high degree of competence and care.
We represent clients who have sustained a variety of injuries, illnesses and disabilities, including back and disc injuries, spinal cord injuries, brain and concussion injuries, shoulder and upper extremity injuries, knee injuries, neck injuries, loss of limb, disfigurements, heart attacks, diseases, repetitive stress injuries, emotional injuries and mental impairments.
Our clients have found that we are the dedicated, compassionate and strong advocates they need. This is precisely why so many people rely on us for help during difficult times.
To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at our firm, contact our law office in Brockton, Massachusetts. We handle injury and disability claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us unless we recover benefits or compensation for you. For assistance, call 508-586-0800 or contact us toll free at 800-752-3004. We may also be reached by e-mail.